Friday, January 27, 2012
Genesis
There is a new planet
forming in my head.
It is one of comfort
& a cool air about it.
This space in my life,
This is a dot in the grand.
What is to come,
There is so much more.
My life is for the taking,
I dont think it will be long.
before its over,
Lets have a good time!
The demons are in the corner,
I can dismiss or
accept them, conquer them.
Demolish, corrupt.
There is a light,
I dont think it is god.
But there is more.
I am sure of it.
Love beckons,
Climbing up that mountain.
Living, breathing the same
Being together, mostly apart.
The clouds swirl around,
where is the keystone?
The future needs one.
A building block.
New life, new destiny.
Is it in him, Am I him?
Whenever I am going,
I think the course is discourse.
Wrapped in ivy,
Vines to the damsel,
I will be freed,
Or die trying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment